Please Enter Password

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Almost Done!

Just received my textbooks in the mail for my last class which is coming up in mid-April. Then after class comes graduation! I am looking forward to my final class with Professor Culy on the book of Hebrews. I was extremely happy to have one elective left so I could finish my program off with a class that I know I will enjoy.

It's amazing to think about what has transpired over the past three years at Seminary. More than I would have ever have dreamed. Here are a few hi-lights.

1. To begin a chance to play volleyball again at a competitive level. To top off the volleyball experience a trip to CCAA Nationals which was a first for Briercrest in going through the difficult ACAC conference.

2. Also, learning in an incredible environment with great professors and fellow students has been a pleasure.

3. The opportunity to coach high school volleyball last year was a huge hi-light and finishing with a provincial bronze was very sweet.

4. Watching our two oldest kids grow from toddlers into school-aged kids. It is crazy how fast time flies. This year we are taking one to Kindergarten and the other to Pre-School.

5. Most exciting of all the addition of a new baby son who was born last August!

We have really enjoyed our Seminary experience. Without a doubt there was also some challenging times, living on a Student budget is never easy. But God has been incredibly faithful through the entire experience from providing for all our physical needs, to giving Amie the strength to care for the kids when I have been gone playing volleyball and studying, to giving me the time and clarity of mind to finish off all these courses that are required for my program. Also providing us with an incredible church family that we have come to appreciate so much.

Although, Seminary is ending and we have completed something significant. Our trust in God must continue to increase. The journey is not over. A new one is just beginning. And we know that He is faithful to His promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment