Please Enter Password

Monday, October 25, 2010

Walking in Shadow

Our Africa Inland Mission On Field Media team does a great job putting together short video's about Africa and the work that is being done or needs to be done. This video shows life on the Eastern coast of Africa and shows the great need there is to continue to reach out with the love of Jesus to those who have not heard.

Walking In Shadow from AIM On-Field Media on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. That's a big one. I think as a community Christians haven't done too well at reaching Muslims. Sometimes I think, if you wanted me to convert to Islam the only way would be to use our scripture to prove Islam too me. You'd get no where using the Koran to try to convert me. Most Muslims are very familiar with our Bible, but most Christians know very little about the Koran. Then you get those "christians" that would desicrate the Koran and slander Islam...that kind of nonsense has to make it really hard for a Christian missionary to gain any sort of credibility with Muslims.
    I've had more "christian" email forwards than I care to remember warning of the Islamic threat. I guess those Christians haven't read far enough in the Book to know "It is finished." But there is such a large part of the Christian community that buys in to that, it is no wonder that the Muslims remain largely unreached. When they know we are Christians by our love, then we will see mass conversions. Anyways...I'm no authority on the matter so I'll shut up!
    As-Salamu Alaykum

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are those feet, so beautiful, that come alongside to share hope and life. We are with you all the way!!!!

    ReplyDelete