A friend of ours named Vanessa Gooch blogs her family and spiritual journey at http://johnvanessagooch.blogspot.com She also does these really cool Wonderful Wednesday Giveaways for her readership for this purpose she says, "When I started doing the Wonderful Wednesday giveaways, I knew that I wanted to include a mix of international organizations, local organizations, and also local people that are doing extraordinary work for His kingdom. To me, it is important to recognize these people and the struggles, hardships, praises, etc. that they face. It is important to see and realize that we are not alone and I truly love hearing stories, testimonies of real life people close to me and seeing how God is and has been working in their lives."
This month she hi-lighted our family and is giving away some of Amie's handmade reusable Coffee Cuffs! Very Cool. So check out her blog and read a bit about their journey. She did a bit of an interview with us on her most recent post as part of the "Wonderful Wednesday Giveway."
No comments:
Post a Comment