In my hunt for resources online these are a few treasures I've found.
Busy Bee Kids Crafts
Lots of activity pages on lots of different topics
Great recipes for all those good old standby activities we did when we were little.
The graphics on the activity pages are not lame!
The site is organized and easy to use.
Enchanted Learning
This site is not pretty but it has lots and lots of stuff.
Right now I'm teaching the kids about different insects and this page has lots of labeled printouts. Which is so much easier than me drawing a butterfly for them to label its different parts.
The National Geographic
Great videos and lots of information. Here is the page about Honey bees that I used with the kids.
Heart of the Matter
This is a large blog with lots of ideas and discussions.
There are many contributors which give it a nice rounded feel.
No comments:
Post a Comment