Over February break we flew down to San Diego with my parents, my sister Christine and her family, and my youngest sister Joelle. We had a great week of fun in California. Here are a few pics.
Yes, they will be great memories. Unfortunately, it makes the cold feel that much worse! I thought it was March...still feels like january! Maybe the Lord just wants to give us a bit longer winter before we move to Africa.
How incredible to be able to enjoy such a wonderful memory with your whole family. It looks like you had a great time.
ReplyDeleteWow! It looks warm there too. I hope those warm memories make our nasty cold here today a little more tolerable.
ReplyDeleteYes, they will be great memories. Unfortunately, it makes the cold feel that much worse! I thought it was March...still feels like january! Maybe the Lord just wants to give us a bit longer winter before we move to Africa.
ReplyDelete